When can you enroll?

There are different enrollment periods. We can help you understand these times whether you are just turning 65, already have a Medicare plan, or plan on retiring soon, or maybe losing your employer sponsored coverage.

Know your choices

What works well for your neighbor, or even your own spouse, might not work for you. We can help you understand your plan choices and help you choose wisely.

  • Original Medicareb - includes Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Professional Services) Together they cover roughly 80% of your expenses. Choosing a Medigap, or Medicare Supplement plan can help you cover most or all of that remaining 20%. Medicare Supplement plans allow you to go to any provider that accepts Medicare. Well help you choose a Medicare Supplement policy from private insurance companies to find the right plan for you You will also need to purchase a separate Part D prescription drug plan. We can help with that too.
  • OR, your other choice is:
  • Medicare AdvantagePlans - these replace Original Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans (known as Part C) are offered by private insurance companies and often include prescription drug coverage (Part D). These types of plan typically come in the form of HMOs and PPOs. Medicare Advantage Plans include all of the benefits of Original Medicare, Part A and B benefits, and may include additional coverage such as hearing, viison and dental services and possibly gym memberships. These plans vary by area, we can let you know what your choices are.
Just give us a call!
​Phone (916) 817-6410​

Call Us Today!
(916) 817-6410

MEDICARE ELIGIBLES

Medicare made plain and simple

As a Medicare beneficiary, you want to be an informed consumer. But the Medicare program can be complex and confusing. Our goal is to help you simplify it, review your options and help you confidently choose the plan that will suit your needs.

Eligibility

Medicare is a federal government program which provides health insurance to eligible beneficiaries. You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States for at least five conssecutive years. You may be eligible for Medicare if you are:

  • Age 65 or older and eligible for Social Security or Railroad Retirement benefits.
    OR
  • Age 65 or older and married to someone eligible for Social Security or Railroad Retirement benefits.
    OR
  • Under age 65 and qualify on the baisis of disability or other special situations. OR
  • Any age, but have end stage renal disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant).

L.L. Moore

Insurance Solutions